Sunday, November 12, 2017

Foo Fighters, Kohl Center, Madison, WI 7Nov2017

This is not the blog you were looking for...

Dave Grohl, digi-binned, 7Nov2017
Foo Fighters, Kohl Center, Madison, WI 7Nov2017
Yeah I wanted to give a nod to the musical genius of Dave Grohl and the Foo Fighters. I bathed in another transformative Foo Fighters live performance for my third time, goose bumps, tears and all. Dave Grohl you rock me to my knees. Your words echo my sentiments. #MusicIsMySanity

Foo Fighters, Kohl Center, Madison, WI 7Nov2017
Taylor Hawkins, 7Nov2017
In homage to one of my favorite bands, I strung together a sampling of lyrics from the songs performed by the Foo this past Tuesday at the Kohl Center in Madison, WI during their 3+ hour show!



They tell a familiar story... 

All my life I've been searching for something
Something never comes never leads to nothin'
Give me some rope I'm coming loose
I'm hanging on you
I'm looking to the sky to save me
Looking for a sign of life
To keep alive, a moment at a time
That's still inside, a whisper to a riot
Keep you in the dark
You know they all pretend
In too deep
And out of time
I've taken all and I've endured
one day this all will fade I'm sure
You say I take it for granted
I say you've taken it all
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Memories keep haunting me, 
help me chase them all away
Do I stay or run away
And leave it all behind?
Shame, shame go away, come again some other day
Mind is a battlefield
All hope is gone
One of these days, your eyes will close and pain will disappear
One of these days, you will forget to hope and learn to fear
If everything could ever feel this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again
You make me dizzy
Running circles in my head
I'm a natural disaster
You're the morning after all my storms
I needed somewhere to hang my head
Without your noose
It’s your cold day in the sun
I'd rather leave than suffer this
I'll never be your monkey wrench
Count what's left when it's all gone wrong
How you gonna make it right?
This is a call to all my
Past resignations
Wake up
Run for your life with me 
~~^..^~~

Grohl negotiates the encore...


Foo Fighters finale, Kohl Center, Madison, WI 7Nov2017
(digibinned)
The Setlist:
Foo Fighters set list, Kohl Center 7Nov2017

ALL HAIL DAVID ERIC GROHL!

No comments:

Post a Comment